Saturday, May 16, 2020

TGA-Thermogravimatry Analysis||Special Methods Of Analysis||M.sc Chemistry Notes Semester 4/CSIR NET

Hello everyone,
Its me Ranjana Kaushik.




  • So now i am starting a new series on chemistry for M.sc students and also for CSIR NET CHEMISTRY ASPIRENTS. 

1st I am starting with special analysis mehods which is subject of m.sc semester 4. Also for csir net poin of view its very important.
  • So 1st method we are going to discuss is TGA or thermogravimatry Analysis.

VIDEO LECTURE-


,

                  
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ranjana, recently I saw some of your YouTube videos, they are really good. You are doing really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ranjana, You are doing an excellent work by making chemistry video for Hindi understanding students.. I have gone through your several videos I found that very useful and recomonded to my students also to watch that.

    Best wishesh..

    ReplyDelete